Yes, we carry $2,000,000 in Professional Liability Insurance against Errors and Omissions. We are proud to say that we have never had a claim.
We charge a flat-rate fee that is both reasonable and affordable. Once we have reviewed your case, we will provide you with a quote. We only charge a fee if you are completely satisfied with our services.
Yes, we can provide detailed court-accepted reports or affidavits if required.
OmniTrace uses a variety of resources to locate missing heirs, including:
- Genealogical research: Our team of experienced genealogists utilizes a wide range of historical records and genealogical databases to track down missing heirs and trace family lines.
- Investigative research: Our investigators are skilled at locating hard-to-find individuals and conducting in-depth background checks to confirm identities.
- Access to public and non-public records: We have access to millions of public and non-public records, allowing us to uncover information that may be difficult or impossible to find through other means.
- Salt Lake City Family History Library: Our proximity to the world-renowned Family History Library in Salt Lake City, Utah, provides us with unparalleled access to a vast collection of genealogical resources.
- Federal archives: We have access to the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA), which contains a wealth of historical and genealogical records.
- State-of-the-art databases: We use state-of-the-art databases to search for information on missing heirs, including property ownership records, court records, and more.
- Multi-lingual staff: Our staff is fluent in multiple languages, allowing us to conduct research and communicate with individuals from a wide range of cultural backgrounds.
- In-house investigative and genealogical library: We maintain an in-house library of resources that includes historical records, genealogical publications, and other materials that are not available online or through other sources.
Yes, we offer free consultations and estimates for clients who are interested in our services. Please contact us to schedule a consultation or to request an estimate.
And if you’re still not convinced, just ask us for a list of references or check out our case studies and testimonials from satisfied clients. With our multi-lingual staff, state-of-the-art databases, and in-house investigative and genealogical library, we’re confident that we can help you solve any missing heir search matter that comes our way. So what are you waiting for? Contact us today!
We accept payment by check, credit card, and wire transfer. We also offer flexible payment plans for clients who require additional assistance.
Yes, we offer expedited services for clients who need to locate missing heirs quickly. Please contact us for more information on our expedited services and fees.
Yes, we offer genealogy research services for clients who are interested in tracing their family history. Our team of experienced genealogists can help uncover information about ancestors, family lines, and historical events.
At OmniTrace, we handle sensitive information with the utmost care and discretion. We have strict policies and procedures in place to protect our clients’ privacy and confidential information. We also comply with all relevant laws and regulations regarding data protection and privacy.
We take great care to ensure the accuracy of our research. Our team of experienced genealogists and investigators use a variety of reliable sources to confirm identities, including birth and death certificates, census records, property ownership records, and more. We also double-check our findings and verify information with multiple sources to ensure accuracy.