Call Us At 888-965-6696
Biological Family Search – What OmniTrace Provides…
Biological Family Search
- The name of your biological mother
- The name of your biological father
- The names of your biological siblings and any additional family relatives (e.g., grandparents, aunts, uncles)
- Non-identifying information and identifying information covering the background history of your adoption (In other words, what the heck happened when you were born.)
- Any available medical records on your biological mother (when records have not been destroyed)
- Background and genealogical history on your biological family members
- The current addresses and phone numbers of all biological family members that we identify.
Complete the simple form on THIS PAGE and start your biological family search now!